1. PAPERWORK and proper MEDICAL FORMS
3. NEUROLOGIC, ORTHOPEDIC, FUNCTIONAL EXAMINATION
- The doctor will formulate a differential diagnosis, order imaging if necessary, go over the results of the examination with you, and formulate a treatment plan according to the differential diagnosis.
4. INFORMED CONSENT
- Upon discussion of the differential diagnosis and recommended treatment plan, the doctor and the patient will decide if treatment shall proceed.
- The doctor is skilled and trained in a variety of techniques and protocols of manual medicine. You will leave the office with a custom treatment plan intended for YOUR ailment and YOUR short and long term goals. The majority of treatment plans range from 6-12 visits, depending on the chronicity and complexity of the condition.